BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

31.7.10

sry for no update my blog sooooo long..

=P..

cnt on9 so much..

wan trial exam jor..

hxx hxx hxx..


well...

nth special happen..

jz..

i m so lucky i gt him..

^^..

thx a lot my babe..

dun leave me alone huh..

i thnk many ppl jz thnk me i m a ply gal..

or thnk dat i'm cheap..

i cnt stop u all to thnk so..

bt i'm not..

i jz dw lost any chance to love somebody..

i dw to regret during my life..

sum1 ask me..

"izit bf so important?"

i thnk a while..

i ans to myself..

mayb no..

bt i'm lucky i hv it..

n i m so care of it..

coz i love him..


okays..

not in a gud mood nw..

coz my hair spoiled..

OMG..

T.T..

hope i din shocked any1 on monday..


stop here..

=]





[i love you..
my hubby..
i wun care any1 says..
any1 feels..
i will keep on lovin u..]

0 comments: