BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

18.6.10

wat a fun day for me..
coz..
it is Smart Nite!

n..
my hubby kai siao me a cute game..
http://www.letu365.com
i thnk d website is correct..
is a website game..
no nid dl geh..
nice..n cute~
is look lyk Maple Story..
bt it is 3D..

ok..
Smart Nite..
rch thr abt 6pm..
chan vivi!
grrr...
c bo u at d gate..
==..
call u 14 tyms..
u gud laa u..
=P..

c Ron Ng..
arrr!!!
we all alr gone crazy..
jz keep shouting!
AR!!!!
hahax..
bt at laz..
din shake tio hand v him..
din tk tio pics..
mama laa..
keep drag me out fr d ballroom..
T.T..
my ah ron..

btw..
hv a crazy experience..
i luv Smart Nite~!

di ar di..
hahax..
dw let me slp d u..
bad d..
ltr bcum panda thn find u..
=]

[ 傻瓜老公!
米修米修..
哈哈..
今天都顾着和你玩那个可爱的网页游戏..
忘了看下一站幸福..
哈哈..
和老公聊天也好啦..
不能和吴卓羲签名..
签老公的好了..
咔咔..
还有..
怎么晚上没回复我啊..?
玩得入神了吼..?
么么么.. ]

k la..
nth write d..








[我只是担心你..><]

i love euu..

0 comments: